The Angel Society Annual Fund
We have a very special invitation for you!
Please consider becoming an inaugural member of The Angel Society, a brand new way to enhance your involvement with the work of Catholic Charities throughout our community.At times, it is hard to respond when asked to explain what we do. Our client base is truly varied. From an age perspective, our clients range from those still developing in their mothers to those in the late stages of life.Our clients are United States natives, as well as those born in untold dozens of other countries across the globe. We serve Catholics, but our services are available to all, regardless of faith. So, what is it that Catholic Charities does?Well - and we are not bragging - many consider us experts at case management and counseling. We use that expertise to help our neighbors in need. Please be an angel, so that we can continue helping them.Who are those we help?
- The family with school-aged children experiencing homelessness evolving through a case manager's guidance as they are rehoused and move towards financial stability, all while learning coping skills from one of our Family counselors.
- A Loaves and Fishes guest, often living on the street, comforted by warm, nutritious morning or midday meals lovingly served Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday with professional help or referrals available when the needs are greater.
- Clients seeking to learn marketable job skills with immediate opportunities for meaningful work (better pay, benefits, and the opportunity for long term employment) who do so through our enhanced workforce development initiative offering clearly visible entry points into the health care, fashion/apparel, lodging, and food service industries.
- The woman experiencing an unplanned pregnancy discovering compassion, concern, care, and, most important, options, by working with her skilled Pregnancy counselor.
- Newly arriving refugees, after having experienced the threat or reality of unfathomable traumas in their own homelands, receiving new beginnings with the very real possibility of hope, peace, and financial sustainability.
- Children who are secondary victims of crime learning how to manage their own reactions to stressors from specially trained, trauma-informed HOPE counselors.
- And the list goes on...Once again, we invite you to become an inaugural member of The Angel Society, our new annual fund. By being an Angel, you join our volunteers and staff in a truly meaningful way to meet so many different critical needs in our community, needs we can best address through case management and counseling.
Won't you be an Angel? Please consider a Gift of Faith, Love, Hope, Peace, or Charity. Thank you!
Frederick Strobel ~ President, Board of Trustees
Pamela Russo ~ Executive Director
To support The Angel Society, you may
(1) mail a check to Catholic Charities of Tennessee, ATTN: Angel Society, 2806 McGavock Pike, Nashville, TN 37214
(2) make an on-line donation on our secure website by donating in the amout of the options below
Gift of Faith: $5,000 and over
Gift of Love: $2,500 - $4,999
Gift of Hope: $1,000 - $2,499
Gift of Peace: $500 - $999
Gift of Charity: Other amount