You and your family deserve to be safe and healthy.
Catholic Charities of Marshall County has professionals ready to help you find services and resources in one place so you:
- Have a safe home
- Feel positive about your future
- Can find a job that supports you and your family
Catholic Charities Is Ready To Help
Catholic Charities of Marshall County offers many services. Some of the popular services include:
- Housing assistance, including assistance with rent/mortgage as well as utilities
- Medical care and insurance
- Job training and placement
- Counseling for individuals and families
Catholic Charities of Marshall County is looking for volunteers to serve in a variety of roles. If you are interested, please complete the online application and we will be in touch soon.
About Tennessee Serves Neighbors
Catholic Charities of Marshall County was created by Catholic Charities, Diocese of Nashville, to open family resource centers throughout Middle Tennessee.
A family resource center is a single place where anyone can get free, professional advice for a variety of services supporting families and individuals.
Tennessee Serves Neighbors, which provides services to TANF-eligible families, is part of Catholic Charities of Marshall County is funded by a grant from the State of Tennessee.