Work With UsCatholic Charities of Tennessee, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Catholic Charities recruits, hires, trains, and promotes persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, or disability.
If you are interested in becoming an employee of Catholic Charities, please see below for current postings. (You may also visit the Diocese of Nashville.)
All job listings will include instructions for submitting applications and resumes. If there are no job listings on these sites for Catholic Charities, then we are not accepting applications at this time. As these websites contain the most current job listings and information, please do not contact Catholic Charities directly in an attempt to secure employment.
Read full Development Director job positing
Catholic Charities of Tennessee is seeking a highly-focused, results-oriented, strategic professional to drive fundraising to support a wide range of social services provided by one of Middle Tennessee's most innovative and compassionate nonprofits. Email a cover letter and resume to CatholicCharities@cctenn.org and include the subject line "Development Director position."
Summary of Employee Benefits
• Health and Prescription Drug Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance (available at employee cost)
• Long Term Disability Insurance (100% employer paid)
• Life & Accidental Death Insurance (100% employer paid)
• Voluntary Term Life Insurance (available at employee cost)
• Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance (available at employee cost)
• Pension Retirement
• 403(b) Contributory Retirement Plan
• Worker's Compensation
• Vacation Leave
• Personal Leave
• Paid Holidays
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)