A continuation of Pattern Drafting I, this course focuses on the advancement of technical skills through the completion of complex pattern drafting projects. Emphasis is on precision and the mastery of drafting techniques. Upon completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Draft basic torso and pant slopers;
- Demonstrate the use of slopers to create complex designs;
- Apply clothing construction skills to develop muslin samples for dress form fit evaluations;
- Apply use of slopers to create assigned styles; and
- Utilize slopers to create original designs.
This course is for current Sewing Training Academy students only.