Many of us have personal struggles getting in our way. It could be grief, anxiety, feelings of isolation, and much more.
Having struggles is human. So is asking for help when you need it. Catholic Charities wants to help you.
Catholic Charities has a long history helping individuals, couples, and families to:
- Understand the causes of their challenges
- Find personalized solutions that work
- Use those solutions to make a better life
Our services are available to anyone regardless of race, nationality, religion, or ability to pay.
Safe place with licensed counselors
Counseling provides a safe place to focus on desired life changes; strengthening relationships with loved ones; and emotional growth and healing.
All counselors will customize each session to meet your unique needs and challenges.
Some of the most common topics we explore:
- Decision making and family communication
- Crisis and disruptions in daily life
- Depression and anxiety
- Personal history of abuse
- Changes in family structure
- Dynamics and effects of chemical dependency
Bilingual Services Available
Licensed counselors fluent in Spanish practice at the Catholic Pastoral Center and Catholic Charities at Casa Azafrán in South Nashville.
Catholic Charities provides counseling in Nashville at the following locations:
- Catholic Pastoral Center – 2806 McGavock Pike, Nashville, 37214
- St. Stephen Catholic Community in Old Hickory
- St. Philip Catholic Church in Franklin
We also meet with clients in the North Nashville area.
We use a sliding scale based on a family’s ability to pay to ensure that counseling is available for people of all economic circumstances. We also offer counseling sessions in Spanish at our main office and at our South Nashville Family Resource Center.