Catholic Charities offers in-home case management services for low-income older adults who reside North and West Nashville residents. This program assists eligible older adults with obtaining available resources to mitigate the day-to day obstacles which impact their ability to reside, safely and independently, in their home.
- 50 years of age or older
- Reside in 37205, 37207, 37208, 37209, 37212, 37215, or 37221
- Not have a care manager from another agency
- Have limited income and assets
- Need assistance to access services
- Grocery gift cards
- Clothing for men and women – must be clean and in good repair
- Cleaning supplies, such as dishwashing detergent, laundry detergent, cleaning liquids, dusting spray, paper towels
- Toiletries, such as soap, shampoo, toothpaste, toilet paper, deodorant etc.
- Pre-paid cell phones
Volunteers are needed to transport clients to the grocery store and doctor appointments.
In addition, we have some clients who are unable to get out so they need someone to do grocery shopping or running errands. Some clients just need a friendly face.
Volunteers must be able to pass a background and fingerprint check