Our Festival of Hope breakfast event allows us to connect with friends old and new, build awareness for our programs, and solicit financial support to serve the ever increasing number of people in need.
Why do we need financial support? As a leading social services provider, we serve our neighbors regardless of faith tradition, with a staff from many religious backgrounds – not just Catholic. Only five percent of our revenue is provided by the diocese and church donations. Financial support from corporations, foundations, and individuals is critical to meeting the needs of our neighbors. Please support the ongoing work of Catholic Charities by participating in Festival of Hope. Many of our neighbors need your help. By joining us you give them love, hope, and healing.
If you don’t see a sponsorship or participation opportunity that meets your needs, please contact Ashley Linville, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 615-347-6570. We will be happy to customize a level that is the perfect fit.
Diocese of Nashville
2806 McGavock Pike
Nashville, TN 37214
ATTN: Ashley Linville
- Exclusive Presenting Sponsorship for Festival of Hope. Event will be referred to as Festival of Hope, presented by “Presenting Sponsor”
- Two (2) VIP sponsor tables for 10 guests in a preferred location with themed guest favors
- Recognition during welcome to attendees
- Opportunity to address guests from the podium
- Name and logo included on all event advertising/releases/promotion, media, and video presentation, and on website page for a year with link to sponsor’s website
- Article featuring your company and its corporate social responsibility shared with more than 7,000 of our email subscribers and social media followers
- Company logo on all media at the event
- All Gold Sponsor benefits plus:
- Prominent placement in post event ad/article in the Tennessee
Register Newspaper, print circulation 18,500
- All Silver Sponsor benefits plus:
- Name included in event advertising/releases, in event media, and video presentation, and on website list
- Recognized in post-event media (Web-Print)
- All Copper Sponsor benefits plus:
- An additional sponsor-ID’ed table for 10 guests, for a total of two tables with 10 guests each
- All Bronze Sponsor benefits plus:
- Mention in post-event ad/article in the Tennessee Register
- Sponsor-ID’ed table for 10 guests
- Name included in event media and presentation
- Prominent recognition on electronic sponsor board throughout event
Your donation is 100% tax deductible.