Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer with Catholic Charities. Volunteers play an important serving our neighbors throughout the Diocese of Nashville.
How to Become a Vounteer
We have recently improved the volunteer onboarding process to match volunteers with the right opportunities.
Here are the steps to becoming a Catholic Charities volunteer:
- Attend an optional virtual information meetings (see schedule below)
- Find a volunteer opportunity on volunteer.cctenn.org
- Sign up for an account
- Apply for volunteer opportunity
- Complete any necessary vetting. Depending on the role, vetting may include but is not limited to a background check, a motor vehicle record check, and a fingerprint background check
- Attend the training required for your chosen opportunity
- Start volunteering
Upcoming Informational Meetings
Informational meetings will help you learn about available opportunities and ask questions of our team.
Refugee Volunteer Informational Meeting
May 31 from Noon to 1 p.m.
Catholic Charities will discuss the Afghan Family Mentor volunteer program as well as other volunteer programs working with people new to the U.S.