Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer with Catholic Charities. Volunteers play an important serving our neighbors throughout the Diocese of Nashville.
How to Become a Volunteer
We have recently improved the volunteer onboarding process to match volunteers with the right opportunities.
Here are the steps to becoming a Catholic Charities volunteer:
- Attend an optional virtual information meetings (see schedule below)
- Find a volunteer opportunity on volunteer.cctenn.org
- Sign up for an account
- Apply for volunteer opportunity
- Complete any necessary vetting. Depending on the role, vetting may include but is not limited to a background check, a motor vehicle record check, and a fingerprint background check
- Attend the training required for your chosen opportunity
- Start volunteering
Catholic Charities encourages everyone to join us in serving our community regardless of their religion, race, color, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, age, disability, or marital status. Catholic Charitie’s volunteers serve the community without a religious or political agenda.